Saturday 19 December 2020

O Son of Being! With The Hands Of Power I Made Thee And With The Fingers Of Strength I Created Thee

Bahai prayer O Son of Being! With The Hands Of Power I Made Thee

O Son of Being!
With the hands of power I made thee and with the fingers of strength I created thee; and within thee have I placed the essence of My light. Be thou content with it and seek naught else, for My work is perfect and My command is binding. Question it not, nor have a doubt thereof.

 

 

The post O Son of Being! With The Hands Of Power I Made Thee And With The Fingers Of Strength I Created Thee appeared first on Bahai Journal.



from
https://bahaijournal.com/o-son-of-being-with-the-hands-of-power-i-made-thee-and-with-the-fingers-of-strength-i-created-thee/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Prayer – O Son Of Spirit! My First Counsel Is This: Possess A Pure, Kindly And Radiant Heart

O Son of Spirit! My first counsel is this: Possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart, that thine may be a sovereignty ancient, imperishable...